Accounts Executive (Shipping Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988409
Perform accounting and finance functions of the company in accordance with the Company objectives and local statutory requirements.
- Responsible for performing a diverse range of accounting duties.
- Prepare full sets of accounts and reports including AP, bank reconciliations and GST reports.
- Process and verify all outward payments.
- Monitor overseas subsidiary daily activities & payments
- Update bank balances and cash flow records.
- Process and verify staff expenses claims.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- LCCI/ Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- 0 - 2 years of working experience in Finance department
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Knowledge of ACCPAC System accounting software preferred
- Good command of MS Excel
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Those with experience or recent graduates are welcome to apply
For interested candidates, please send in your detailed resume with a recent photograph via Apply Now
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.