Sunlight Sports Pte Ltd
We are the exclusive distributor for various leading Sports Equipment Brands for south-east asian countries and India. We offer challenging career opportunities and an exciting environment for your capabilities to be stretched to the fullest. If you wish to be part of the winning team, we would like to discuss your future with you. We offer successful candidates a very attractive remuneration and benefits package commensurate with qualifications and experience. If you are looking for a rewarding career, you might be the one we are looking for.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961128
- Handle full sets of accounts and ensure timely monthly closing.
- Prepare cash flow reports and management reports.
- Prepare audit schedules and assist in completing Audit.
- Deal with Banks and prepare bank documents.
- Ensure timely submissions of GST returns and other returns.
- Assist in Tax filing and liase with Company Secretary.
- Admin/HR duties and other adhoc duties.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent with 2-3 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good people management and interpersonal skills
- Able to start work immediately.
- Working place at Paya Lebar
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Interested candidates please click APPLY NOW and submit your detailed resume.