Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Accounts Executive (Up to $2800 @ Somerset, 5 months)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958479
EA License No 08C2893
- Daily bank reconciliation
- AP- Process Payment
- AR-Check receipt and process receipt entry confirmation
- Process staff claim reimbursement
- Prepare journal for expenses accrual and other general accrual
- Check and reconcile supplier statement of accounts
- prepare monthly GST report for quarterly submission
- prepare monthly inventory report
- Prepare quarterly inventory provision report
- Min Diploma in Accountancy/Finance with 2 -3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Meticulous and able to work independently
- Good team player and possess positive work attitude
For more information, contact our office at +65 6709 3472.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Code: NHL
Registration No.: R1655378 (Lee Ning Huan)