Accounts Exec (Full sets + Audit experience)(5 days / Changi Business Park)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983089
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. YSLC
- Leading Investment Holding MNC
- 5 days / Changi Business Park
- Min 3 - 5 years full sets accounts and audit experience
- Handle full sets of accounts
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly management reporting
- Preparing of monthly journal entries and reports as when required.
- Assist in audit & tax matters
- Bank reconciliation and weekly cash flow forecasting.
- Perform reconciliations of accounts and preparation of audit schedules
- Min 3 to 5 years full sets accounts + audit experience
- Must be well verse in spoken and written chinese as needs to liase with colleagues from china and financial documents in chinese
- Must be willing to work in a newly set up regional representative office in Singapore
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !
More Jobs from this employer
Quality Control/ Laboratory Instrumentation Chemical Technician (Dip/ Deg Internship OK/ Perm/ West)