At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
Accounts Assistant - Singapore
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003118301
Employer Ref. 6111
CBRE Global Corporate Services provides tenant and occupier advice, tenant and occupier representation, project management, lease administration and facilities management. Due to the client growth, we are now seeking a dedicated Accounts Assistant to join the facilities team based in Singapore.
- To assist with the control of all financial and commercial aspects of contracts
- Provide core hours help desk and CMMS duties
- To assist in the production of supporting financial information
- To maintain and update both manual and computer records relating to areas of which CBRE Norland are responsible
- To prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer requirement
- To administer quality management system documentation and ensure compliance
- Liaise closely with the site team and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations, purchase orders, invoices, time sheets and holiday records
- To undertake general office duties relating to the contract including; correspondence and filing, minutes of meetings, preparation of reports and documentation, updating of electronic records, production of valuations and presentation of results, contract renewal documentation, collating timesheets from engineers, chasing and checking quality of data, contract set-up (PPM / System support), contract escalation process.
- To undertake the training of staff as and when required
- To enable full auditable trails with for example but not limited to invoices, timesheets, material orders and goods received notes
- To be responsible for the commercial support on the contract through to final account.