ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT / EXECUTIVE
CONCORD FORTUNE RESOURCES PTE LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003186990
- Handling of full set accounts
- Assist in day-to-day account transactions and operations
- Control activities such as update daily bank balances
- Handle monthly bank reconciliation, AP/AR reconciliation,
- Prepare audit schedules
- Handle GST submission, assist in annual audit
- Provide administrative supports
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Reporting Officer/Management
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy or other equivalent professional certificate
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of relevant working experience in accounting preferably
full set of accounts experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Positive learning attitude, meticulous and hard working person
- Able to multi task and organize things in a structured manner
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to work under tight deadlines & dynamic environment
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
in view of business communications
- Applicant must be able to start work immediately or within short notice.
Please submit full résumé stating current and expected salary, and availability to commence work via "APPLY NOW".
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CONCORD FORTUNE RESOURCES PTE LIMITED
About CONCORD FORTUNE RESOURCES PTE LIMITED
Concord Fortune was founded in 2002 in Hong Kong, with regional offices in India, Indonesia and Singapore and permanent representative offices in Shanghai and Beijing. Our main business is focused on warehousing and trading iron ore from Australia, Brazil, South Africa, India and importing it into China.
We also trade in coal, nickel ore, coke, bauxite and other minerals. Recently, we have rapidly expanded our operations to invest in additional areas of activity including mining, international shipping, finance and real estate.
More Jobs from this employer