Founded in 1991, the GMP Group is one of Asia’s leading staffing and human resource consultancies. From her humble beginnings, the group has progressed to become a regional human capital solutions provider across all industries. All this while, the group has upheld its vision - to provide ethical, efficient and effective recruitment through friendly and professional service.
With six specialist divisions dedicated to provide industry-specific HR solutions, GMP prided itself as a true “one-stop” solution to its clients and candidates. GMP recruits for local set-ups and foreign MNCs in industries such as IT and telecommunications, oil and gas, banking and finance, and retail and hospitality.
Today, GMP is headquartered in Singapore with offices in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Shanghai and Thailand. The group’s extensive network and comprehensive services have, once again, reaffirmed GMP’s role as one of the most dynamic staffing professionals in the region.
Accounts Assistant, AR (Central, High Volume Bank Recon, $2.3K)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035459
EA License No 15C7601
Employer Ref. 10880
- Record/distribute incoming cheques.
- Perform manual/electronic bank reconciliation for 300 bank accounts.
- Follow up with respective source to clear un-reconciled bank recon items.
- Follow up with overseas companies for timely submission of bank reconciliation statements.
- Perform other admin duties & involve in team projects.
- Manage queries from internal and external customers.
- GCE "O" Level with Accounting knowledge.
- 1-2 years' relevant working experience handling high volume of bank reconciliations.
- Candidates with prior knowledge of SAP are preferred.
- Singaporeans only need to apply.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374