Accounts Assistant (Central/ AR/ FMCG/ Up to $2.8k)
Stafflink Services Private Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188932
EA License No. 04C4294
- Track completeness of sales invoices and credit notes
- Account for customers’ receipts and investigate reasons for short payment, if any
- Verify and account for customers’ billings for goods returns, trading terms and advertising & promotion
- Reconciliations of bank statements
- Prepare Debtor Ageing Report and update status
- Send out statements of account and ensure due invoices are paid promptly
- Handle customers’ (internal/external) enquiries/requests and resolve disputes, if any
- Prepare Daily Sales and Receipts Reports
- Ad-hoc assignments as given by supervisor
- LCCI Diploma or equivalent
- An eye for details, able to multi-task and work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Good communication skills, a team player with a high level of independence
- Advantageous to have prior experience in FMCG trade and Modern Trade accounts
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php.
EA License No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Ulina
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1544388
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Stafflink Services Private Limited
About Stafflink Services Private Limited
Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php