An Established Engineering Company, Marketing Building M&E products requires
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153292
- Handle AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets and Bank Reconciliation
- Prepare quarterly GST return
- Responsible for accounts receivable collections
- Prepares audit schedules and monitor cash flow forecast.
- Responsible for financial month-end closing and submission of management reports for reporting.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of vendor statements of accounts and ensure payments are processed timely.
- Attend to auditors’ queries and furnish the necessary documents during annual audit
- Other finance related ad-hoc duties
- Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- Preferably with 1-2 years of relevant accounting experience
- New graduate can apply
- Preferably with knowledge of AutoCount Accounting System
- Able to work independently under tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Interested candidates, please state last and expected salaries with recent photograph