Accounts Assistant (AP / AR / Urgent)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153261
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. CTAA20032017
- Our clients are MNC who are currently looking for Accounts Assistant who are able to commence work ASAP.
- 0-3 year of experience in AP/AR function, candidate with more experience will be entitled to senior position (Junior position available too)
- N level, O level and Diploma in Accountancy or any Accounting Relevant Certificate (LCCI, ACCA etc)
- Proficient in Excel
- Candidate with short notice period or immediate available would be an advantage
- Responsible for general accounting function
- Verify invoices and update to system accordingly
- Liaise with various department and vendors for payment or accounting matters
- Process of payments or claims via Giro, TT or cheques
- Assist in month end closing
- Preparation of balance sheet and audit schedules
- Other responsibilities according to different portfolio
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package to email@example.com
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Calvern Tan Mei Karr
Direct Line: 6227 7882
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1653540
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.