Greensafe International Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033310
Duties and Responsibilities:
Payments and Treasury
- Responsible as accounts payable, on time process of supplier etc and accounts backend works
- Responsibility for petty cash including maintenance of petty cash records and completion of a cash reconciliation at each month end.
- Banking of cheques and cash received.
- Reconciliation of the credit card account.
- Answer incoming calls & transferring calls
- Ad-hoc basic
- Co‐coordinating office mgmt; water ordering , stationery ordering etc .
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering / purchasing supplies as required.
- Maintain stocks of stationery and re‐order when required.
- Co‐ordinating maintenance of the photocopier.
- Any other duties as required to maintain a safe, clean and happy office environment.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Greensafe International Pte Ltd
About Greensafe International Pte Ltd
Greensafe International Pte Ltd is a Consulting, Training, Auditing & Outsourcing company based in Singapore established by two professionals. With more than 20 years of experience, we are dedicated to provide Workplace Safety & Health, Environmental and Quality services to various industries. We assist our clients in the development, implementation of Quality, Environment and Health & Safety Management Systems. Our professionals are able to assist our clients in establishing systems that lead to increased awareness in Safety & Health, Productivity, Profit and employee morale through our holistic and strategic approach.