The IndoChine Group of bars, restaurants, clubs, villas and resorts is a unique reflection of contemporary Asian lifestyle and is synonymous for its authentic ‘nutraceutical’ cuisine, award-winning designs and internationally famed parties.
Apart from the 10 venues in Singapore, the IndoChine Group also has venues in Kalim Bay, Phuket and Hamburg, Germany.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989254
The successful candidate will be expected to handle accounts payable and receivable functions, barter accounts, administration of food and beverage coupons, part timers’ overtimes payment, and any other tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Reimbursement for staff claims, such as medical claims, handphone claims, transport claims, etc
- Process and monitor vendors payments and expenditures which include:
- Receiving and verification of invoices
- Data entry for invoices
- Record and preparing of all manual cheques
- Maintaining listing of accounts payable
- Maintaining general ledger
- Maintaining updated vendor files
- Other adhoc duties as assigned
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- Knowledge of SUN Accounting System preferred
Send your detailed resume, current and expected salary to us today!