Incorporated in 2000, CNA Development Pte Ltd is an experience specialist in the provision, design, implementation and maintenance of green ICT for integrated building and facility management solutions.
To date, CNA Development Pte Ltd has implemented a broad range of projects for commercial and government buildings, educational institutions, residential developments, semiconductor wafer fabs, pharmaceutical plants, other industrial manufacturing facilities, wastewater treatment facilities, and aviation and transportation infrastructure.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983052
• Data entry of AP & AR & Stock inventories
• Prepare Debit and Credit note
• Issue cheques & prepare bank in deposit slip
• Handling incoming call
• Prepare Debtors statement of account
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Management
• Diploma in Accounting or its equivalent
• Knowledge of ACCPac Accounting System
• Meticulous, able to multi-task with the ability to work independently in challenging projects and
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Related work experience will be an added advantage