About Gulf Chemical (S) Pte Ltd
We are an established company based in Singapore representing specialty products from reputable U.S and European Multinational Companies. We support the Semiconductor Wafer Fabrication industries in the region.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959023
You will be assisting an Accounts Supervisor in the following job duties:
- Handle full set of accounts for several companies, include Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Bookkeeping/computer data entry into AutoCount, UBS and MYOB accounting system for several companies.
- Ensure proper input and output tax is entered and assess for quarterly GST Submission purpose.
- Assist the Accounts Supervisor to reconcile month end Profit and Lost Statement / Audit schedules / Expenses schedules.
- Manage and control stocks and perform physical inventory check.
- Responsible to assist the overall Accounts Payable functions including the monthly AP closing, bank reconciliation and balance sheet reconciliation
- Collection of monthly rental and utility payment from tenants.
- Preparation of annual personal income tax payable and property tax payments for properties.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by your supervisor or management
- Diploma or Degree in Business or Accounting
- Ability to speak Chinese is a must (to liaise with associates)
- Preferably have 2 years of relevant work experience in Accounting or Bookkeeping.
- Proficient in UBS, AutoCount, MYOB, Excel, Word.
- Pleasant personality with good working attitude, willing to learn and work hard.
- Must have initiative and able to work independently.
- Able to start work immediately.
Interested applicants, please submit their detailed resume with recent photo, current and expected remuneration package