Accounts and Administrative Executive
One Rochester Group
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188407
- Assist Finance Manager in monthly closing and financial report.
- Ensure timely recording of AP, AR & all payments into accounting system to process the suppliers’ invoices, daily sales and collection report updating
- Month end submission reports for Sales reconciliation, Bank receipt, Deposit collected Events reconciliation.
- Month-end reconciliation, GST compliance and related companies transactions to be completed on time
- Generate POS monthly sales report and Item sales report for month end closing
- Preparation of billing for event clientele and Interco billing to related companies.
- Daily extracting POS sales report to verify against the POS receipts so as to update SBU report for
- Management weekly review
- Processing of petty cash reimbursement, preparation of cheque payment to suppliers
- Verifying and liaising with supplier on requesting of SOA, credit notes and amended invoices
- Verifying supplier invoice against SOA for payment processing.
- Perform daily administrative duties such as attending to phone enquiry, filling, documentation and office management.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidates possess at least a Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent with minimum 2 years of relevant working experiences;
- Accounting experience in F&B industry preferably;
- Strong numeracy skills, detailed and meticulous;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel;
- Able to work independently and multi task;
- Only Singaporeans may apply.
Be part of the Award Winning Team! Join Us!
Interested candidates please email your comprehensive resume with photo & expected salary.
Only successful applicants will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to One Rochester Group
About One Rochester Group