Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
Accounts and Administrative Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003118868
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. AS00041950
- Centrally Located
- Permanent Position
- Logistics Industry Experience Mandatory
Our client, a global logistics and distribution company, is looking to hire a new headcount in their Finance team. This is role is absolutely essential in the daily operating of the business and takes care of three core areas which are accounting, administration and operation. The person that takes on this position must be flexible and open-minded to a new challenge.
Reporting to the Director, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Managing full sets of accounts for the Singapore entity
- Ensuring that payments are collected on time and raise invoices for payables
- Manage the files and ensure that all sales documents are filed accurately
- Manage operational documents like AWB etc.
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree/ Diploma in Finance, Accounting or related field
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years of full sets experience
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work independently
- Excellent communications and presentation skills as you will be the key point of contact for finance
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Job reference no 41950
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506