Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Accounts & Admin Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028719
EA License No 99C4599
- Daily reporting of trading cargo and vessel related payments and receipts to various departments
- Liaising with different departments in the company for treasury related issues
- Liasing with external counterparties to verify bank details for internal control purposes
- Liasing with banks to obtains MT103 reports to justify our payment status, as and when required
- Processing of payments and receipts using internal trade/dealing system treasury module and banking software
- Updating and submission of treasury related reports to Headquarters
- Updating our bank on daily basis regarding payments and receipts
- Ad-hoc reporting as and when required
- Matching/checking quotations against invoice, working closely with accountants for due dates etc
- Checking expense claims
- Sourcing regularly for competitive quotes and purchase of office equipment and supplies
- Liaising with office building management for maintenance issues
- Collection and distribution of postage mail
- Administration work relating to company owned vehicles, expatriate apartment leases, office tenancy etc.
- Arrangement of French language lessons for employees
- Checking of information on ad-hoc basis
- Minimum Diploma in Business/Accounts or related
- Prefer candidate with 1-2 years experience
Interested candidate, please sent your resume in MS Word format to andylow @recruitexpress.com.sg
Andy Low Soon Meng (R1104601)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.