Accounts & Admin Assistant
Adecco - OS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188723
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. BPO02
- GCE "O" level
- Meticulous & good interpersonal skill
- Able to communicate effectively with both external and internal parties
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Words & Excel
- Knowledge in basic accounting preferred
- Daily office administrative matters
- Data Entry
- Monitor & update staff attendance and leave records
- Ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in basic AP & AR functions
- Track outstanding/ bounced invoice & cheques
- Monthly Petty Cash reimbursements
- Other ad-hoc duties
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your resume to Jocelyn Tham email@example.com .
For any queries, you may contact Jocelyn @ +65 6697 7973 / +65 8333 8423
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
1. Current & Expected salary
2. Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified.
EA Licence Number: 91C2918 | Registration Number: R1111450
About Adecco - OS
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.