We are an established recruitment specialist with more than 30 years experience in local and foreign placement. We have candidates suitable for permanent, temporary and interim positions. Our local placement is well established and supported. Our foreign resource pool is diverse. We process S-pass, Employment pass and Work Permits.
Our recruitment consultants are specially trained to handle our clients’ diverse staffing needs. Our corporate philosophy is to deliver our highest standards with effectiveness. We take pride in our knowledge and services to our clients. We commit substantial resources to candidate sourcing: e-mailing, e-marketing, media and internet advertising.
We have outlasted changing customers’ needs arising from fast changing economic environment with our commitment, flexibility, capability and genuine service. Our broad range of industry partners, employers and job seekers ensure that maximum opportunities and potentials are enjoyed by all. We are your trusted partner in your recruitment success!
Accounting Section Head, Control
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982634
EA License No 06C5174
Position : Section Head Control
Location : Singapore
Company : Our Client is a leader in Electronics Manufacturing Services
- To fulfil 100% on time submissions for tax filing i.e. ECI, CIT and tax queries for the Group and ensure that the Group meets its tax regulatory requirements
- To take charge of the group’s AR and AP functions, including overseeing the internal control for the system and execution
- To monitor and ensure sufficient currency funding to support operational requirements
- Assist accounting manager in improving accounting control system with sound compliance system in place and to upload the accounting corporate procedures in SAP DMS system
- To ensure all tasks and reports assigned are completed within the stipulated deadline.
- Participate in the audit process include pre-audit planning, follow up closely on outstanding matters, schedule preparation & the completion of annual report
- At least a bachelor degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience with 3 years of supervisory experience
- Experience in SAP (FI & CO Module) would be an added advantage
- Possess positive working attitude, self-motivated, independent and great sense of responsibility