We are a leading power generation company and a key provider of electricity solutions, multi-utilities and environmental services. Backed by the strong support of our parent company, China Huaneng Group, we have also established TP Utilities which will build a world class Multi-Utilities Complex in Tembusu industrial area of Jurong Island. We invite individuals who envision a successful and fulfilling career to join our dynamic team of professionals by submitting your application for the following position.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987112
- Perform accounts receivable duties, including liaising with business units for preparation of invoices to counterparties and customers
- Carry out bank reconciliation and prepare GST returns
- Handle petty cash claims and provide support for month-end closing activities
- Diploma in Accountancy with a minimum of 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SAP Accounting System will be an advantage
This position is based at Somerset.
Interested candidates, please forward your resume, quoting the reference number of the position you are applying for and stating your expected and current salaries to:
Human Capital Management
Tuas Power Generation Pte. Ltd.
111 Somerset Road #13-06
By way of your application, it is deemed that you have consented to the company’s collection, disclosure and storage of your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act.