Accounting Assistant (Oracle / Partial Accounts / $3,000)
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003149189
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1703-47279
- Responsible for Partial accounts (AP/AR/GL etc)
- Provide assistance to team members
- Handle company's account
- Monitor and ensure all invoices are promptly updated into Oracle accounting software system
- Assist in recording and compiling company’s financial transaction and activities
- Any other ad-hoc duties required
- At least 1-2 years of experience in partial accounting
- Experience in the software Oracle EBS
- Able to start to work with short notice
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 830am - 530pm
When submitting a job application, please remember to include the following details for us to conduct a more effective job-matching for you:
• Expected & last drawn salary
• Earliest availability date/ notice period
Our consultant will invite you for interview if your profile meets the requirements.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051