Aztech Technologies Pte Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aztech Group Ltd. At Aztech, we aim to recruit, develop and motivate employees to drive growth for the Group. You can look forward to a rewarding career with us and be enriched with professional growth and good welfare scheme. Headquartered in Singapore, Aztech has offices in United States, UAE, Germany, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China, supported by over 2,500 employees worldwide.
Aztech Technologies has built a strong name for its OEM/ODM, Retail Distribution and Contract Manufacturing business in the broadband, home networking and voice communication sector. Backed by the Group’s strong R&D resources and manufacturing capabilities, Aztech Technologies offers innovative products and provides state of the art manufacturing services to its global customers.
For more information, please visit our website at: http://www.aztech.com/
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958054
Embark on a rewarding career with us and be enriched with professional growth and good welfare scheme.
Opportunities and Benefits:
Excellent opportunity for career advancement and growth.
Be part of an environment that encourages continuous professional development
Good remuneration package
Medical and Insurance Coverage
Attractive Staff Discounts
Community Involvement through our Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
The Job Role:
- Handle full set of accounts
- Prepare financial statements and management reports
- Analyze Business Unit's financial performance
- Inventory and credit controls
- Supervise junior staff to handle the daily accounting operations
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget
- Implement, monitor and enhance the internal control
- Corporate tax and GST filings
- Handling ad-hoc assignments as need
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office and good computer skills
- Independent and Pro-active
- Knowledge in LC
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Navision or Oracle system