About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® directly employs nearly 500,000 people around the world in addition to having a role in connecting thousands more with work through its global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Accountant | US MNC | Contract | Up to $5500 | West
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003149559
EA License No 01C4394
My Client is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886. Its common stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the company is listed among the Fortune 500.
• General Accounting and transactional activities
• Financial Closing and Analysis
• Financial and tax reporting, cashflow forecasting
• Process improvement and standardization
• Business partnering with various stakeholders
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
• Drive monthly, quarterly and annual financial close cycles and ensure compliance to accounting policies and timelines.
• Ensure proper reconciliation of accounts under the care of Business Finance.
• Work closely with Local and Regional Global Services to ensure smooth operations of the regional office.
• Perform annual cashflow forecasting and support tax reporting requirements
• Tracking of project capital and expenses in the regional office
• Supports payment processing and vendor set-up as needed
• Understand and drive standardized reporting to support the transition to AP LGS business model, complete SOP for regional office.
• Prepare ad-hoc reporting/requests & perform analytics for decision support to business partners
• Ensure policies and procedures are followed (compliance)
• Bachelor degree or equivalent (in Accountancy/Finance)
• 5-8 years related experience, preferably with at least 2-3 years of experience in managing regional office books.
• Strong analytical skills, good communication and business partnership skills, strong planning / prioritization
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and financial and planning database tools. Experience in SAP and TM1 Cognos.
• Responsible, detailed oriented, independent and takes ownership of assigned tasks
- Contract until 31st Dec 17
- Monday - Friday, Office Hours
Interested applicant, please email your resume in MS word format over to us.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E | Lim Wanyi EA Personnel Registration No. R1439852