$4000 -$5700 Accountant (Management reporting & Forecasting)- SAP
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027959
EA License No 02C4944
Employer Ref. JK26Nov2016
This position will be supporting the Manufacturing Finance function focused on management reporting, planning/forecasting for administrative & management spending as well as functional support of forecasting system. The ideal candidate should be flexible, fast learner and able to proactively develop both creative and pragmatic solutions for the operating challenges inherent in Company fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual financial forecasting processes including template preparation, extracting output files and archiving each forecast submission.
- Serve as a liaison between corporate, divisions, and Ops Finance TM1 users for projects and information flow, including formal and informal training on TM1 usage and functionality.
- Prepare and consolidate routine and ad-hoc financial reports and dashboards for management and executive reviews.
- Ensure a smooth and error-free forecast submission in TM1 across the Asia sites.
- Responsible for timely month end close for administrative and management cost centers.
- Interaction with Management in supporting spend variance analysis, HC planning/ allocations and operating expense forecasts
- Ensure the accounts are in compliance with US and local GAAP as well as SOX requirements.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting, Business Management and equivalent
- Prior hands-on experience with TM1/ Falcon/ Hyperion or similar forecasting platforms will be preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Exposure to SAP cycle allocations & reporting
- Positive attitude with attention to detail & quality of work
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and multi-task
- Strong ability to partner and build relationships with internal clients
- Solves problems independently & proactively
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to joyce@peopleprofilers. com stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868 Fax: 6835 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618