HAW PAR HEALTHCARE LTD is an established and progressive Company that manufactures; markets and distributes high quality OTC and ethical pharmaceutical products. Our brand TIGER BALM is a leader in many overseas markets and is famous the world over. The Company seeks suitable highly motivated and dynamic professionals to join its team.
Why join us?
At Haw Par Group, we value our heritage, yet we are progressive in embracing changes in a global environment. We recognize our employees as our most vital assets and a key stakeholder group. We are committed to fostering a fair and equal opportunity workplace, one that is built on merit and based on progressive HR practices, by hiring, assessing and rewarding employees on merit, skills, experience and ability to perform the job.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959639
- Monthly review of closure account activities, including reviewing, ensuring accuracy of journal entries and financial statements.
- Ensure compliance with both local GAAP and Singapore FRS.
- Financial data, P&L and balance sheet analysis, working capital & cashflow management
- Ensure internal controls and policies are complied with group internal policies, local regulations, taxes and audit requirements.
- Ensure timely completion, review and reconciliation of all general ledgers, accounts payable, receivables for overseas entities
- Work closely with management and counterparts in subsidiaries to prepare annual budgets and forecasts
- Able to travel regionally to ensure close monitoring of local finance team and improve processes.
- Familiar with laws, regulations, and tax compliances of regional / asian countries
- Experience handling books/accounting in counties of operation, (China, India, Malaysia, Thailand)