Accountant (MNC / up to $5800 / Urgent)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003245293
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. CT15062017
- Our client is a well-known MNC. As they have project on-going and potential pipeline, hence they are looking for Accountant, GL talents to join the firm ASAP.
- Degree in Accounting / ACCA, candidates with CPA / CA will be an advantage
- Min 4 years of relevant of work experience with regional experiences
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel Spreadsheet), and experience in using ERP system
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Prepared and reviewed of entities management and vessel reports covering AR, AP, GL, Cashflow statement, bank reconciliation and other related schedules on a monthly basis.
- Prepared estimated corporate tax computations to ensure adequate tax provision are provided and liaised with tax agents on all corporate taxation matters
- Reviewed consolidated, analysis and commentary of group management reports on monthly & quarterly basis for reporting to head office.
- Assistance in preparing of annual budgeting and forecasting.
- To maintain and update audit schedules (reconciliation pack)
- Provide guidelines to junior staff
- To liaise closely with various departments on invoicing and documentation requirements to Client
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Calvern Tan Mei Karr
Direct Line: 6697 7873
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1653540
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.