Accountant (Central/ MNC/ Up to $4500)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031714
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. ACCT2089
- Our Client, an French MNC is seeking for a suitable candidate to join them as an Accountant
- New opening owing to business expansion
- Dynamic and fast pace working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Degree in Accountancy or other equivalent field with minimum 2 years of accounting experiences
- Proficient in Singapore Financial Reporting Standard
- Proficient in Microsoft office such as excel
- Candidates with external audit experiences will be considered
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Singaporeans only
- Candidates who are immediate or on short notice will be preferred
- Responsible for full sets of accounts
- Ensure all month-end closing are timely and in accordance with accounting standards and company policies
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Handle unaudited financial statements and preparation of annual XBRL filing to ACRA
- Compile and prepare quarterly GST filing and MAS reporting
- Assist in handling banking functions such as inward and outward remittances and routine operations
- Perform year-end closing and audit schedules and liaise with auditors and tax agents
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please drop your resume in MS word document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aw Hui Na
Direct Line: 6697 7880
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1328039
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.