Incorporated in 28 June 1997 as a recruitment firm offering job placements for technical personnel, GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd has an established track record for providing our clients with valuable staffing solutions and industry insights. The organisations we serve range from the world’s leading multinational corporations to emerging companies and key specialist firms.
We specialise in the following sectors :
• Information Technology
• Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Accountant (MNC/ 6 months contract/ Up to $5k/ Transportation provided)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029017
EA License No 15C7601
- General Accounting - responsible for performing the day-to-day general ledger accounting, closing and financial reporting and analysis
- Reporting in Frango reporting system and responsible for compiling various periodic and ad-hoc reports
- Internal Controls – ensure regulations, standards, company policies and delegation of authority are being followed.
- Treasury and Banking – manage and forecast for cash and foreign exchange
- Oversee Credit and Collection processes – credit control, collection and cash application
- Oversee Accounts Payable processes – accounting, making payments and ensuring delegation of authority is being complied with
- Oversee Fixed Assets processes - Track and maintain fixed asset. Tagging and periodic counting
- Work with management team on periodic forecasting and budgeting.
- Work with relevant stakeholders and other priorities as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, preferably with a CA Singapore or equivalent professional qualification with at least 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of Accpac is a must and strong Excel skills are required
- Ability to work under tight deadlines independently
Job Reference: 10851
EA Personnel: XinYi (R1328898)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | XinYi | Registration No: R1328898