GP Industries Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003026495
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 6 years of relevant accounting experience
- Proficient in SAGE 300 (ACCPAC) and Microsoft office (Excel and Word)
- Able to work independently
- Good analytical & interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and well organised
The responsibilities of the Accountant include:
- Maintaining the accounting records of the Company and some of its subsidiaries, including preparation of the respective monthly accounts for management reporting and consolidation purpose, and other ad hoc reports.
- Liaising with banks regarding the Company’s banking facilities.
- Preparing and filing GST, XBRL and other statistical returns.
- Preparing the annual budget and financial forecast of the Company and some of its subsidiaries.
- Preparing information for corporate income tax reporting purpose.
- Preparing information for annual audit of the Company and some of its subsidiaries, including drafting of statutory accounts for some of the subsidiaries.
Salary will commensurate with experience.
If you strive for challenges and are self-motivated, you may write in with a detailed resume stating current and expected salary and contact number to:
General Manager, Finance
GP Industries Limited
3 Fusionopolis Link, #06-11, Nexus @one-north
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GP Industries Limited
About GP Industries Limited
Mainboard-listed GP Industries Limited is the main industrial investment vehicle of its Hong Kong-listed parent company, Gold Peak Industries (Holdings) Limited.
The Company is the holding company of an industrial group of companies engaged in the development, manufuacture and marketing of a wide range of products including electronics and components, acoustics, automotive wire harness, cables and batteries. The Company is listed on the mainboard of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited.
In addition to investment holding, the Company acts as the regional headquarters of the Group.
More Jobs from this employer