As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Accountant - Basic up to $4500 (1-year contract / West / Immediate)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989427
EA License No. 01C4394
The primary responsibility of this role is to support to the finance operations of Australia and New Zealand, reporting to the Regional Senior Finance Manager.
- Liaising with shared service team on matters relating to transactional activities
- Maintain and update fixed assets register
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations
- Perform month end and quarter end close
- Support audit, tax and other statutory reporting
- Perform month end variance analysis of results
- Support monthly forecast
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in an MNC environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Possess working knowledge of Oracle, Hyperion or any other similar systems
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- 1 year contract (non-renewable)
- Basic up to $4500 + Completion Bonus
- 5 days work week, Monday to Friday, office hours
- Candidate must be willing to work in Jurong East (Near the MRT station)