Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a global leader in providing workforce solutions globally. For more than 36 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Visit www.kellyservices.com.sg and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.
ACCOUNTANT (INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT) (TOA PAYOH)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989286
EA License No. 01C4394
Our client is a leading Asset Management company and due to business expansion, they are seeking for sincere candidates to join their growing company as an Accountant.
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of quarterly GST returns
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of quarterly and annual MAS returns
- Handle ad-hoc annual statutory surveys such Department of Statistics
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Maintain and update Fixed Assets Register and tagging of assets
- Prepare and update monthly audit schedules, tax schedules and balance sheet schedules
- Perform month end and year end closing promptly and accurately
- Check and ensure that Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables and General Ledger posting entries are input into the accounting system with completeness and accuracy by the Accounts Assistant
- Check and ensure computation of Management Fees, retrocession fees together with the invoicing is prepared by the Accounts Assistant in an accurate and timely manner
- Check and ensure that payments to Vendors and Employees are process by the Accounts Assistant with relevant supporting documentation and approval
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly bank reconciliations by the Accounts Assistant
- Assist in the preparation of monthly cash flow statement
- Assist in the preparation of annual statutory financial reporting
- Support the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables functions when required
- Undertake other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Finance & HR Manager
- Permanent position
- 5 days work week (Monday to Friday)
- Salary: $3800 - $ 4900 + AWS + VB
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.
EA Licence Number: 01C4394
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1108258 / De Wind Melissa Kelly
Melissa Kell De Wind