Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Accountant ( Toa Payoh / Up $5K + AWS )
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987516
EA License No. 04C4294
Our client is a Singapore private registered company setup and have a number of overseas subsidiaries covering a wide range of industries mainly real estate development, steel refining & trading, science & technology and F&B. The company function as a headquarter in the region to oversee existing business units.
Currently, most of the business activities are mainly in China but there would be increasing focus to expand the business activities in Asia Pacific. In the near future, the main business activities would be real estate development in the region (Singapore, Australia and Vietnam etc.) and F&B in Singapore.
- Handle full set of accounts for the Group
- Review monthly group reporting packages of overseas subsidiaries
- Work closely with Investment Department to perform financial forecast and budgeting
- Liaison with auditors on overseas annual audit matters
- Liaison with tax authorities, bankers and corporate secretary
- Other ad-hoc assignment
- Degree holder or equivalent in Accountancy
- Independent to handle full sets of accounts with minimum supervision
- 2-4 years of relevant experience, preferably with at least 1 year of audit experience
- Possess good working attitude, analytical skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Meticulously and able to work independently under pressure
- Relevant experience in F&B Industry, Real Estate or Commodities would be a plus point
- Experience with group consolidation of accounts, budgeting and forecasting would be a plus point
5 days week, located in Toa Payoh
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume and providing the below details in your resume.
Alternatively, you may also send in your application via email: REF26@stafflink. com.sg
Job applicants are encouraged to call Jonathan @ 62130126 for a confidental discussion.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA License No : 04C4294
EA Personnel : Jonathan Ng Yih Hau ( Huang Yihao )
EA Personnel Reg No : R1332294