- Knowledge to handle a full set of accounts
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budged costs to actual costs
- Conducting financial investigations and audits, and preparing reports
- Resolving accounting discrepancies
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma in Accountancy/ ACCA / CPA
- Audit experience preferred
- Minimum 2 - 3 years' relevant working experience
- Knowledge of Navision accounting software will be an advantage
Interested applicants, please indicate your current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving each job.
Kindly note that we will not review any applications which do not indicate either current or expected salaries.