Accountant (MNC/ Pharma/ Central)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984534
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. ACCT2086
- Our Client, an MNC and a Global Leader in the pharmaceutical industry is seeking for a suitable candidate to join them as an Accountant.
- Dynamic and stimulating environment, with career progression opportunity
- Seeking candidates with positive attitude and strong adaptability
- Degree in Accounting/ ACCA/ CA or equivalent
- 3 years of relevant Accounting experience
- Experience working in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare is advantageous
- Candidate with costing experience will be preferrred
- Good knowledge of ERP system
- Is independent and has a positive mindset
- Singaporeans only
- Responsible for keeping a full set of Accounts, including AP, AR, GL, intercompany, month-end closing and reporting
- Posting of journal entries, accruals, balance sheet reconciliations & maintain fixed asset register
- Responsible for Product Costing, Cost variance analysis on production cost and monthly closing for inventory.
- Responsible for reviewing price variance and making appropriate adjustments
- Handle monthly Interco Sales and Gross Profit reporting and analysis
- Prepare monthly closing reporting, analysis and commentary on Inventory and Variances
- Liaise with external auditors on accounting and audit issues
- Work with various stakeholders to improve process and control
- Provide statutory audit and tax preparation
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please drop your resume in MS word document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aw Hui Na
Direct Line: 6697 7880
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1328039
About Adecco - GS Perm
Established in Singapore in 1985, Adecco is well positioned to assist organisations in building successful teams and to help individuals progress in their careers. Adecco is the leading human resource solutions company in Singapore with 16 general staffing and specialist divisions. Our comprehensive range of services includes temporary & contract staffing, permanent recruitment, outsourcing, executive search, leadership development, career management & outplacement services.
In addition to administrative and industrial talent expertise and to meet our clients' increasing specialist needs, we also offer established niche divisions in Banking, Accountancy & Finance, Admin & HR, Engineering, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain, Events & Exhibitions, Luxury Retail, and Life Sciences.