Parker Hannifin Singapore Pte Ltd
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in the mobile, industrial and aerospace markets.
With an annual spend exceeding $6 billion, Parker is supplying the world with precision-engineered solutions for commercial, mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. Parker partners with suppliers who share the beliefs of premier customer service, maintaining the highest quality standards, on-time delivery and a culture of continuous improvement and views suppliers as partners who will help Parker remain competitive in the marketplace and help achieve growth objectives. Key criteria for Parker suppliers are their ability to meet foundation business requirements in technology, quality, lead-time, delivery quantity, price and continuous improvement.
Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to help solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges.
Parker is located in 50 countries around the world supporting 139 divisions with 309 manufacturing locations.
Parker's unrivaled industrial distribution network extends to approximately 13,000 locations globally. Through this extensive network of local, independent businesses, Parker brings its products and services to customers in 104 countries. This includes continued penetration of the Parker Store network of industrial retail outlets, which has more than 3,000 locations around the world.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984187
- Reports to the Accounting Manager in Singapore;
- Owns the Inventory Ledger accounting function. This includes inventory costing, related operational and transactional accounting, provisioning for inventory reserves and inventory closing activities. Other related responsibilities include ensuring the effectiveness of internal controls over the company’s Inventory assets.
- Participate in the month-closing closing submission and post-closing reporting activities.
- Hands-on responsibility for Corporate Tax requirements, both statutory and group. In this regard, the position will work with external tax consultants as well as with the Financial Controller.
- Oversee & support the accounting function of an overseas subsidiary, with a single dotted-line report.
- Comply & support Parker’s Internal Control & Compliance framework, including related documentation in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley Act;
- Participate in ad-hoc projects & tasks as may be assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent (including CPA, or ACCA qualified)
- A minimum of 3-5 years post graduate experience, comprising both audit with a Big Four firm and commercial/industry experience with an MNC
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Proficient in US GAAP, Singapore FRS and with Singapore Taxation.
- Skilled user of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Candidates with SOX experience preferred.
- Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, independent, analytical and a team player.
Interested candidates please click " APPLY NOW " to submit your application