Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
PERM ACCOUNTANT (MNC- up to $6000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960862
EA License No 99C4599
PERM ACCOUNTANT ( MNC- up to $6000)
Our client is an established MNC
This position performs moderately complex routine and non-routine accounting work including compilation, consolidation, and analysis of financial statements to support management. Also provides explanatory statements or presentations to bring unusual accounting issues or concerns to attention of accounting management.
- Prepare and/or review moderately complex financial reports including audited financial statements and regulatory reports and returns on a timely basis, including appropriate analysis and commentary relating to issues/information of particular interest to management, regulators and other stakeholders.
- Perform full sets of accounting work
- Expected to use judgment to determine which issues/information warrant closer attention and to be able to work independently to achieve objectives set.
- Oversight of month end closing as well as daily finance and accounting operations covering general accounting, payment and receipting functions including processing approval of payments, preparation and/or approval of journals and reconciliations and reporting/update of head office Finance function.
- Provide analyses and proposed action plans for business needs arising and changes in regulatory requirements and accounting standards which will include research, assessing financial operating processes to identify opportunities for improvement and identifying opportunities for integration with existing systems, processes or protocols.
- Contribute to training and development of finance team in technical areas of subject matter expertise such as interpretation of regulations or utilization of financial systems to improve the technical skills of other accounting staff; mentors and provides technical instruction to junior staff to improve individual capability.
- Degree and above
- 5-6 years of relevant accounting experience
- Audit experience is a plus
- Meticulous and well-organized with good interpersonal skills
- A team player with initiative and a strong sense of accountability.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- •Demonstrated project management skills; ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Salary ranges from $5000-$6000 per month
Interested candidates, kindly email your detailed resumes to
@recruitexpress.com.sg and attention all correspondences to Mr Alvis Ho Shu Jian (R1325239)