Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation (www.fortive.com), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960644
Employer Ref. YY/ACCT/015
- ACCA/Degree or related qualifications/experience
- Min 5 years accounting experience
- Good excel skills
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Meticulous and independent
- Prior experience with GST and corporate tax
- Responsible for full sets of accounts, including preparing, reviewing and ensuring the accuracy of journal entries and the financial statements.
- Perform monthly P&L and balance sheet analysis.
- Perform inventory item cost update and inventory aging analysis.
- Complete month end Balance Sheet reconciliations, bank reconciliations and other supporting schedules.
- Prepare monthly management reports.
- Handle quarterly GST returns.
- Co-ordinate with external and internal auditors, tax and secretarial agents in preparing the statutory audits, tax and other compliance filings.
- Drive process improvements initiatives.
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by management
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please write in with expected salary and full resume.
Human Resource Department
FLUKE SOUTH EAST ASIA PTE LTD
1 Clementi Loop
#06-02/03/04, Singapore 1129808
Only short listed applicants will be notified.