WILLIAMS-SONOMA SINGAPORE PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960271
This position primarily assist the Finance Director with accounting/reporting liaison with the subsidiaries. It involves collection of information and consolidation into high level flash report for management purpose. Maintaining records and communications to document internal control process.
- Prepare summarized report on a monthly basis.
- Downloads information from accounting system to prepare worksheets and schedules for accounting and communication.
- Check intercompany cross charges and balances
- Prepare schedules, reports and work papers to assist with audit, tax computation and management reporting
- Other ad-hoc assignments as per required.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum a Diploma / Degree in accounting with 5 years full set accounting experience.
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Meticulous and careful with numbers.
- Ability to be flexible and good communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities and new requirements as business changes.
- Performance-oriented and a team player
Interested applicants are to send in their updated resume in MS Words format, indicating the following:
1. Current Salary
2. Expected Salary
3. Reason for Leaving
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to WILLIAMS-SONOMA SINGAPORE PTE LTD
About WILLIAMS-SONOMA SINGAPORE PTE LTD
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is a specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home. These products, representing eight distinct merchandise strategies – Williams-Sonoma (cookware and wedding registry), Pottery Barn (furniture and wedding registry), Pottery Barn Kids (kids’ furniture and baby registry), PBteen (girls’ bedding and boys’ bedding), West Elm (modern furniture and room decor), Williams-Sonoma Home (luxury furniture and decorative accessories), Rejuvenation (lighting and hardware) and Mark and Graham (personalized gifts and gifts for the home) – are marketed through seven e-commerce websites, eight direct mail catalogs and 584 stores. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. currently operates in the United States and Canada, offers international shipping to customers worldwide, and franchises its brands in Bahrain, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates.