Accountant (Urgent/ Up to $4500)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959865
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. ACCT1083
- Our Client, is seeking for a suitable candidate to join them as an Accountant
- Attractive salary and staff benefits
- Stable working environment
- Degree in Accountancy, with minimum 3 years of relevant experiences
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and good computer skills
- Independent and willingness to learn new things
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with supervisory experience will be preferred
- Singaporeans only
- Immediate candidates are preferred
- Handle full sets of accounts
- Monitoring of monthly cash flow
- Prepare monthly and quarterly forecasts, including annual budgets, management reports and cash flow
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Preparing profitability analysis for reporting to management on a quarterly and yearly basis
- Any ad-hoc accounting functions assigned by the management
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please drop your resume in MS word document format to email@example.com
Aw Hui Na
Direct Line: 6697 7880
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1328039
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.