Accountant (MNC/ New Role/ Up to $4500)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959858
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. ACCT2083
- Our Client, established commodities trading company is seeking for a suitable candidate to join them as an AR Accountant
- Attractive salary and staff benefits
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
- Dynamic and fast pace working environment
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experiences in Accounts Receivable
- Supervisory experience will be good to have
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Singaporeans only
- Immediate candidates are preferred
- Responsible full spectrum of Accounts Receivable
- Analyze/ Review reconciliations, journal entries, payments and reports prepared
- Control and direct monthly closing process
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agents
- Handle transfer pricing documentation
- Supervise, manage and coach team members
- Any other adhoc duties or projects
- Interested applicants please send detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com with your current and expected salary or call 6697 7880 during office hours for a detailed discussion.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Aw Hui Na
Direct Line: 6697 7880
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1328039
About Adecco - GS Perm
Established in Singapore in 1985, Adecco is well positioned to assist organisations in building successful teams and to help individuals progress in their careers. Adecco is the leading human resource solutions company in Singapore with 16 general staffing and specialist divisions. Our comprehensive range of services includes temporary & contract staffing, permanent recruitment, outsourcing, executive search, leadership development, career management & outplacement services.
In addition to administrative and industrial talent expertise and to meet our clients' increasing specialist needs, we also offer established niche divisions in Banking, Accountancy & Finance, Admin & HR, Engineering, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain, Events & Exhibitions, Luxury Retail, and Life Sciences.