Account Support Coordinator
RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988099
Employer Ref. JO-161017-111719
- Be the key resource and support for the Account Manager in the sales process, including:
- Preparation of pre-sales call reports (3-year history, attrition analysis, print spend analysis, etc) utilising Business Objects and Siebel systems.
- Liaise with Regional E-Helpdesk and Fulfilment on any access and entitlements issues.
- Act as the first line of contact for customers’ queries related to agreement status, invoicing, title reconciliation, and other (similar) non-sales related questions.
- Be the leading person to solve customers’ queries (problem solving) including solution access de-activation, incorrect usage statistics, print subscription adjustments, etc.
- General customer service where applicable, returning phone calls and replying emails in a timely manner.
- Responsible for agreement execution. This includes being the traffic coordinator for all correspondence and agreements from the customer and lining up all required internal and external resources and contributors to get the agreement executed.
- Periodic reporting to the Account Support Manager, distribution of task list to the sales person and proactive follow-up with work-in-progress tasks.
- Maintenance of main files, electronic files and personal files.
- Business Diploma, Business Degree preferred.
- Prior experience with ERP tools, Siebel or Oracle preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel preferred.
- Customer service orientation.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills; detail oriented.
- Proficiency with other Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint) required.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd
About RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd