Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Account Servicing (1 year contract) EAST / $3000
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961575
EA License No 08C2893
- Interacts with clients and translate customer / business requirements into deliverables
- Work closely with all functional departments so as to provide a one stop solution for customers
- Manage customer’s feedback and complaints and work with internal groups to make the necessary rectifications
- Advise customer on delivery schedule/inventory availability
- Review and analyze periodically on overall sales positioning against budgeted sales
- Ensure prompt payment by customers governed by the credit terms
- Review and evaluate existing pricing structure/model to ensure that they are kept within the profitable margins
- Assist on other ad hoc matters as when assigned and required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job Code: SEL
EA License No.: 08C2893