Kingsmen Exhibits Pte Ltd
Listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange, Kingsmen is a leading communication design and production group. Established in 1976, the Group today operates a network of 18 offices and full service facilities serving global clients in Exhibitions & Events, Retail & Corporate Interiors, Thematic & Museums, Research & Design, and Alternative Marketing.
Our integrated service offerings and design-led, quality and service-driven culture have enabled us to build an established reputation and visible brand synonymous with quality, creative and innovative solutions.
If you are an exuberant, driven and motivated individual who shares our penchant for creativity, excitement and a strong will to succeed, write to us and open the doors to new & exciting opportunities with an organisation that values and cultivates staff…
Account Service Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029563
Employer Ref. Team AEF (AS) AE01
- Develop potential sales leads and businesses (with leads from marketing team or external)
- Manage and service existing clients
- Managing client's expectations on project, event or exhibition expectations
- Establish good working relations with existing clients for potential future businesses
- Brief Designers on specifications and concepts of project.
- Work with designers on concept requirements and designs based on clients requirements
- Request costing from suppliers for materials
- Liaise with clients on project details, design concepts and requirements for events
- Budgeting and cost management for submission and client's review
- Prepare tender documents
- Follow up with clients for event requirements like artwork, colour and finishing
- Work with the operations team to deliver projects based on clients requirements
- Conduct quality check to ensure that products are built according to clients’ specification
- Follow up with admin to bill clients after events
- Follow up with clients for feedback on service and materials quality of event
- Any other ad-hoc matters that is required for the team.
- Related field of study preferably in events/hospitality/construction management
- Minimum Degree/Diploma/Other relevant certification
- Hands on experience in structural set-up for an exhibition will be an added advantage
- Possess technical knowledge in conceptual design drawing and floor plan will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on furniture, material and finishing will be an added advantage
- Well versed with Microsoft Words/Excel/Project.
- Good team player and communication skill
- Meticulous and able to multitask
Attractive salary package will commensurate with candidate’s working experience and qualification
Interested candidates please send your resume stating the current/expected salary and a recent photo to:
Human Resource Department
Kingsmen Exhibits Pte Ltd
Kingsmen Creative Centre 3 Changi South Lane Singapore 486118
Visit our website: www.kingsmen-int.com