Account Receivable Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003149140
- Preparation of deposits to bank
- Send invoices & Statements of Accounts to customers
- Call customers to remind payment
- Work closely with sales team to follow up and monitor old outstanding debts.
- Application of payment to system
- Liaise with legal service provider for delinquent accounts
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Ordering of office supplies
- Assist in Monthly & Year End closing
- Assist Finance Manager for administrative work & other correspondences
- Minimum qualification of Diploma in Accountancy
- At least 1- 2 years' experience in relevant field
- Experience in Singapore / foreign country accounts receivables will be an advantage
- Meticulous, organized, responsible and able to meet deadlines
- Possess self-initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications i.e. MS Excel
With just under 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page, indicating your earliest possible entry date.