Account Manager / Farming role / IT / Central
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986396
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. FWITS
- Client is one of the leading player in IT industry
- 2 vacancies available: Corporate & Channel Sales
- Working location: CBD
- At least 1 year of B2B / Channel sales experience
- Experience in IT field will be advantageous but not mandatory
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Able to hunt for new accounts, channel partners and also able to manage and grow existing accounts
- Sales driven and client oriented
- Acquire new accounts / channel partners
- Grow existing accounts / channel partners
- Manage projects and ensure smooth delivery by working closely with various teams
- Presentations to potential clients
- Take part in bids and tenders
- Other Sales related duties as assigned
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can also email resumes to email@example.com
Fion Woo Pei Xin
Direct Line: 6697 7806
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1329633
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.