RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Account Manager | Up to $3500 basic | MNC | West | Security system
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033450
EA License No 04C4142
- Attractive remunerations
- Excellent career progression
- To manage and serve the current pool of customer accounts.
- To expand and grow the number of accounts.
- To promote the Company’s image/products/systems and achieve the sales target and objectives.
- Provide inputs to yearly marketing and business development planning.
- Gather information about competition for price and positioning decision.
- Prospect target markets and identify customer needs.
- Prepare proposal, design, cost estimation and quotations, presentation, closing the sale and enabling order fulfillment.
- Execute the customer relationship management planning.
- Effective closing of sales and enabling order fulfillment.
- Attend technical and professional training programs for sales representative and achieve learning objectives.
- Follow and add value to the selling/internal processes.
- Liaise with clients, prepare sales proposals and conduct presentation.
- Manage sales budget and objectives.
- Identify and suggest new initiatives to achieve sales target and profitability goals.
- Maintain strong and close relationship with potential customers.
- Participate in the implementation of companywide programs and initiatives.
- Good market sense of projects/tenders as well as good networks with product suppliers
- 2 years of experience in successful selling security system solutions as well as maintenance services.
- Ability to demonstrate consistent closing techniques throughout the sales cycle.
- Negotiates terms and offers within permitted parameters.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Strong problem solving and follow-up skills.
- Conversant with MS Office, Visio & Project, networking and computer skill.