Radiance is in the business of communications. We provide a wide portfolio of consulting, integration, deployment and maintenance services to build converged business communication solutions that brings greater connectivity and efficiency to any organisation, regardless of size. Created as a joint venture between Keppel T&T and SingTel, we have grown to become the market leader in business communication solutions in Singapore and throughout the region.
Account Manager (Maintenance Sales)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035399
- To be responsible in customer relationship management, to up-sell other enhanced services, identifying new sales opportunities within the given sectors as well as developing and implementing sales strategies to grow the business at all time
- Directly engage with customers to discuss on customer requirements for maintenance services agreement
- Preparation of Maintenance Agreement Renewal and New Maintenance Agreement Proposal to all existing and new customers
- GCE ‘A’ level and Diploma Holder in Business, Sales and Marketing
- Self-motivated and result-orientated
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- A Good Team Player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing Radiance Communications to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom Radiance Communications or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with Radiance Communications; and b) retain your personal data for 12 months for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).