CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Account Manager (IT Solutions)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034541
EA License No 08C2893
- Managing a portfolio of accounts and generate new business.
- Understanding of customer’s requirements, generating of quotations and follow up closely on the opportunities till closure.
- Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
- Selling of IT products and Solutions to existing and new customers
- Maintaining and expanding sales with existing customer accounts, up-selling & cross-selling product offerings services & capabilities
- Prepare & provide quotations, configurations, special price management, and communications to partners / Customers
- Work closely with our distributors
- Marketing and sharing of current promotions to existing or new customers
- Cold calling and identify of new opportunities.
- Encouraged to attend events and product training
- Supervised by Team Leader and Sales Director
- Performs semi-routine duties where some judgment is required when communicating with customers, sales representatives, and internal personnel. Work is performed under defined and uniform procedures.
- Customer-oriented with positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 2 years in IT solutions sales/ SI
- Clear commitment on the job role.
- High Adaptability - Able to fit into the team as well as organization structure & culture easily.
- Team player and independent worker.
- Willingness to acquire new skills/ product knowledge.
- Pro-active and highly motivated professional with a positive attitude.
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume. Please indicate your current/ expected salary and reason of leaving for each job.
Job Code: BBY
EA Licence No: 08C2893
EA Reg No: R1329121