WHY JOIN US?
CHASSasia offers a platform for its people to grow and excel in terms of technology skill-sets and knowledge, soft skill development, value preposition and business acumen. The Company emphasizes on the culture building within the organization, bonding and integrating the people with its Core Values.
Cultures and Values
We uphold our Core Values (SPIrIT) to achieve our Goals and Objectives.
Core Values of CHASSasia
Service Excellence- We value and honour our customers with our commitment, value-added service and constantly exceed their expectation.
Service Behaviour – Sincere, Attentive, Polite, Patient, Puncture, Passionate (SAPPPP)
Passion- We take pride and excel in our roles and enjoy every moment of our work, giving 100% and more.
Integrity - We practice consistency in our work ethics. We take full accountability and total ownership of our commitments and keep our promises.
Innovation- We seek new ways of doing things and are agile to changes and are open to diverse perspectives.
Teamwork- we avail quality time to communicate with one another, to understand one another's perspective and reach a common understanding in the achievement of our vision and goals
We aim to recruit only the best people with:
- Positive character and attitude
- Commitment with the ability to execute his or her area of work
- The desire to make that difference!
We offer our best people with:
- Opportunities to continually acquire new skills and develop existing knowledge
- Attractive rewards and remuneration
- Opportunities of regional exposure in our offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Brunei
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033915
To develop long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connect with key business executives and stake holders by offering a complete line of technology solutions (client, enterprise server, storage, networking, software licensing and professional services).
- To develop, manage and maintain strong account relationships with the customers.
- To sell deep into the accounts via proper Account Planning from customers to provide successful solutions to overcome the IT-related business needs and challenges.
- To meet or exceed sales quota through identifying and gaining business from new and existing customers and ensuring customer’s satisfaction through the products and services provided.
- To upkeep a good understanding of the company’s products and services.
- Accurate reporting of funnel and deals to manager
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Possess good communication skills with the ability to articulate and present solution service to the customers at different levels.
- Result-oriented with the ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Passion to pick up new product solution / technology.
- At least one (1) year experience working in information technology services preferred.
- Mature candidates are welcome to apply.