We are an established recruitment specialist with more than 30 years experience in local and foreign placement. We have candidates suitable for permanent, temporary and interim positions. Our local placement is well established and supported. Our foreign resource pool is diverse. We process S-pass, Employment pass and Work Permits.
Our recruitment consultants are specially trained to handle our clients’ diverse staffing needs. Our corporate philosophy is to deliver our highest standards with effectiveness. We take pride in our knowledge and services to our clients. We commit substantial resources to candidate sourcing: e-mailing, e-marketing, media and internet advertising.
We have outlasted changing customers’ needs arising from fast changing economic environment with our commitment, flexibility, capability and genuine service. Our broad range of industry partners, employers and job seekers ensure that maximum opportunities and potentials are enjoyed by all. We are your trusted partner in your recruitment success!
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031547
EA License No 06C5174
Our Client is a leader in Electronics Manufacturing Services
- Manage customer orders and forecast, develop loading plan and update to ERP
- Key liaison with customer assigned, ensure customer relationship success
- Coordinate with manufacturing, supply chain fulfilment team and engineering team to meet customer’s needs
- Meet monthly sales target/budget, account receivables and inventory risk
- At least a Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Electronics Manufacturing industries
- Familiar with ERP, preferably SAP
- Proficient in MS office